This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the D.L. June 20, 2003 n. 196 - Privacy Code and 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 and applies exclusively to all data collected through the website www.tomaliart.it. This information is subject to updates that will be published promptly on the website.
www.tomaliart.it collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller: TomaliArt di Alice Tomelleri
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www.tomaliart.it, independently or through third parties, there are: usage data; Cookies.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using www.tomaliart.it.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by www.tomaliart.it are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.tomaliart.it to provide the Service. In cases where www.tomaliart.it indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Gli Utenti che dovessero avere dubbi su quali Dati siano obbligatori, sono incoraggiati a contattare il Titolare.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.tomaliart.it and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of www.tomaliart.it (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services) may have access to the Data. postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied.
The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner. When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User's Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities. or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Statistics, Tag Management and SPAM Protection.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Gestione dei tag Questo tipo di servizi è funzionale alla gestione centralizzata dei tag o script utilizzati su www.tomaliart.it. L’uso di tali servizi comporta il fluire dei Dati dell’Utente attraverso gli stessi e, se del caso, la loro ritenzione.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: Usage data.
- SPAM protection
This type of service analyzes the traffic of www.tomaliart.it, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of www.tomaliart.it, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
- WordPress Stat (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is a statistics service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
- Contact the user
Mailing List or Newsletter (This site)
Con la registrazione alla mailing list o alla newsletter, l’indirizzo email dell’Utente viene automaticamente inserito in una lista di contatti a cui potranno essere trasmessi messaggi email contenenti informazioni, anche di natura commerciale e promozionale, relative a questo Sito. L’indirizzo email dell’Utente potrebbe anche essere aggiunto a questa lista come risultato della registrazione a questo Sito o dopo aver effettuato un acquisto. Dati personali raccolti: Email e Nome.
- Address management and mailing (This site)
These services allow you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
- Contact form (This site)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other purpose indicated by the form header. Personal data collected: Email, Name and Surname, telephone number.
- Whatsapp business (Whatsapp inc)
- Payment management
The payment management services allow this Site to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being processed in any way by this Site. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding the payment.
- PayPal (Paypal)
- Viewing content from external platforms. This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of www.tomaliarti.it and interact with them. This type of service may still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.tomaliart.it or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, www.tomaliart.it and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Security measures adopted
This site, to make sure the moment in which personal data is entered, has an SSL certificate and uses the HTTPS protocol. With the use of this protocol, transactions and data that are transmitted on websites take place with maximum security and the content of the communication is not read or manipulated in any way by third parties.
Interaction with Social Networks
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Site. The interactions and information acquired from this Site are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Facebook button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Instagram button and Instagram social widgets (Instagram, Inc)
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through www.tomaliart.it (including from third-party applications integrated into www.tomaliart.it), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with www.tomaliart .it, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server ( successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed at inside the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using www.tomaliart.it who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of www.tomaliart.it. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of www.tomaliart.it.
www.tomaliart.it (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by www.tomaliart.it as defined in the relative terms (if available) and on this site / application.
Unione Europea (o UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small portions of data stored within the User's browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology - eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns exclusively www.tomaliart.it.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
www.tomaliart.it does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Last modification: April 12, 2022